£27500 per annum
16 days ago
Vehicle, PDA and Uniform all provided.
OTE : £30 K
Are you an experienced joiner/carpenter?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a joiner/carpenter working for one of the country’s fastest growing maintenance and construction company’s working on commercial retail maintenance as part of their maintenance team.
You will be an enthusiastic individual with good knowledge of your industry and ideally have knowledge and basic ability of other trades i.e. basic plumbing, plastering etc.
You would be in charge of covering their Manchester patch of works that they have ongoing.
There's call out on the role of 1-6 which will add an extra £2K to your salary.
We need our candidates to have good social skills, good attention to detail and fantastic customer service ability.
We would expect the joiner/carpenter to have the following:
- Experience in the maintenance industry is essential
- Carpentry and joinery qualification is essential and it would be desirable if the candidate has a general all-round knowledge of basic handyman tasks such as painting, floor tiling, basic plumbing, patch plastering, wall tiling and ceiling repair.
- Must be prepared to help other trades when required and have a can do, enthusiastic, first time fix attitude.
- Must hold a full driving licence and be prepared to travel.
- Must be able to work on own initiative and be competent at completing paperwork accurately.