£28000 - £30000 per annum
10 days ago
The business is looking to introduce a replacement for the current ERP system (Epicor) and role will involve getting to know the full capability of what the Epicor ERP System can do in comparison to the present ERP system, Progress Plus. Subsequently, this role will also be heavily involved in the integration and training of the new system, as and when it is rolled out across the business.
- Manipulating data received and drawn out from customer portals and/or orders, presenting it in required formats to Commercial department and Production Planning, ensuring teams have the most up-to-date information at all times.
- Maintaining customer schedules and/or delivery dates within our current ERP – Progress Plus – from customer-supplied information and/or internally-provided data.
- Maintenance and control of our ERP system.
- In-house IT Liaison with chosen external IT Support Company for all PC, software and networking issues.
- New PC Configuration for new starters and replacements when required, such as ordering equipment, installing software and linking to the company network.
- Assistance with transition from server-based operations to operating from the Cloud
- Degree or higher preferred, graduate level will be considered
- In depth knowledge on IT systems, theory based will also be considered
- Highly analytical and comfortable working with large quantities of data.
- Previous use of integrated MRP/ERP system preferred.
- Previous use of SAP also preferred but not essential.
If you are interested in the role and would like some more information please click 'APPLY' and we will be in touch.