£55000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 month ago
As an IT & System Transformation Programme Manager you will be working Monday to Friday, Hybrid working and the client are flexible with office and home ratio, on a salary of between £55000 and £60000 per annum. There is the potential for the role to become permanent after the 2 years.#
About the IT & System Transformation Programme Manager Position:
· To develop and maintain the IT & Systems function ability to successfully and efficiently deliver the current and future pipeline of IT & Systems projects required to support the Franchise.
· To ensure the successful mobilisation of each project in their programme portfolio in a timely manner, ensuring adequate resources are available and the projects are mobilised in line with PMO and business process. To support individual project leads with the delivery of their projects, managing business stakeholders and ensuring efficient project delivery and the application of a holistic approach to change and risk management
As an IT & System Transformation Programme Manager, task will include:
· To maintain an agreed programme of future projects, and to mobilise them in sufficient time to enable successful delivery.
· To support the Head of IT & Systems in the definition of the team’s approach to project management, act as a Project Management SME to the EMR business and ensure robust project governance controls are in place for projects within the IT & Systems team.
· To recruit and manage permanent and contract project management resources to oversee the delivery of projects within the portfolio to the specified time, cost, and quality.
· To work closely with the PMO, Project Finance, Franchise Management, and other key stakeholders to ensure business processes are robustly managed, and to ensure robust change management across the programmes.
Requirements for an IT & System Transformation Programme Manager would be:
· Significant experience in Project/Programme Management with appropriate qualification (PRINCE/2, APM).
· Proven experience of delivering IT change in a complex business environment.
· Strong service orientation, with a flexible can-do approach.
· IT literate including in specialist software packages as appropriate for the role.
· Degree qualified or an equivalent level of experience in a relevant discipline.
Benefits for the IT & System Transformation Programme Manager role include:
· An excellent defined benefit pension scheme
· Up to 34 days’ holiday per year
· Flexible working hours with opportunities for remote working
· Free First-Class duty travel on the EMR network
· Free standard leisure travel on the EMR network and Train Operating Companies under Abellio & LNER
· 75% discount on national leisure travel (inc partner and dependants)
· Friends and Family discounted tickets on the EMR network
If you are a Production Controller and looking for your next exciting opportunity, contact me now to discuss further.