£27000 - £28500 per annum
16 days ago
As a Inventory & Logistics Coordinator you will work Monday to Friday days and have a starting salary of £27000 - £28500 dependant on experience.
As a Inventory & Logistics Coordinator you will have to do analysis of usage and stock holding to ensure min max levels are correct to achieve the minimum goal of 3 turns per 12-month period whilst minimizing the effect on time delivery for both external sales and Contract Maintenance.
As a Inventory & Logistics Coordinator your role will include various tasks such as:
· Resolve all core issues that may arise and track the core in transit report to ensure all despatched core is received in.
· External suppliers are managed through procurement, but the role requires working with procurement to ensure sales and Contract Maintenance reservations are in stock for the target date.
· Manage site transfer order process form the US to UK and IW32 for Red MR’s at nil stock and help Customer Service Team with Hot Requests.
· Work positively with Supervisors and Managers to implement quality improvement initiatives, improve performance, reduce cost, and ensure security and safety within the area.
· Experience of managing stocking levels to the value of £15 million.
· Warehousing or Logistics qualification.
· have good IT skills, advance knowledge of Excel and knowledge of ERP systems, preferably SAP and Microsoft 365.
If you are an Inventory & Logistics Coordinator and looking for your next exciting opportunity, contact me now to discuss further.