At TXM Recruit, our five-year strategic growth plan is hugely reliant on us hiring the right people and developing those people (as well as attracting more business!). We're looking for someone who is as passionate about people as we are.
This isn’t any ordinary internal recruitment role. This is what we think makes the role more interesting. You will:
• Work closely with Divisional Managers and Directors to determine hiring needs.
• Plan people growth alongside our client development growth.
• Hire for immediate needs and be heavily involved in the interview and on-boarding process.
• Build a talent pool network within our local markets, eventually convincing them that TXM Recruit is the place to be.
• Make tactical and strategic decisions about how we attract people. There’s money to spend here too.
• Work happily alongside our dynamic one-and-a-half-person team in People Development (now there’s an image!).
This role could be either on a fixed term contract or permanent.
All About You
You’ll have a desire to be involved in shaping the future of the business. Your amazing personality will help pro-actively drive our internal recruitment and you’ll want to make a difference. You’ll need to be charming, action-orientated with strong communication skills (obviously) and most importantly care about people and the business.
In addition, you’ll want to work in a very fast-paced, sometimes a little bit mad, grown up, passionate environment where we celebrate the good stuff, try to smile through the mad stuff and go at it together as a team.
What Are The Potential Career Opportunities?
Some things that could determine your career growth:
TXM Recruit is growing rapidly – so there will be organic growth opportunities, plus we are looking at international growth opportunities.
TXM Recruit are part of a much larger group of companies – a lot of them do recruitment.
We have businesses in Dubai and Australia, if you fancy a sunnier climate…