3-month contract- potential extension
£20-29 per hour ltd (dependant on experience)
We are currently recruiting for an Internal Auditor to join a leading aerospace company specialising in aerospace solutions, maintenance and military sectors looking to continuously improve new concepts and modify existing platforms.
The successful candidate will be someone who has got recent and relevant experience in internal auditing within the Aerospace/Defence industry.
- Experience in Managing and implementing internal audits within the Aerospace/Defence industry.
- Must be experienced within the design environment associated with EASA part 21 Subpart J or MAA DAOS
- Ideally experienced in AS9100 QMS to support QMS operation within the business.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- Able to build and maintain internal relationships as well as clients and small SME’s
- Manage and communicate with third part certification and regulatory bodies.
In return, you will gain a secure contract and great pay while working for a leading aerospace company.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please APPLY NOW by sending your CV to email@example.com or call me on 07341580126. Closing date 26th September 2019!
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you