Role - Interior Trimmer (Automotive)
Location - Kettering
Shift - Days
Rate - Competitive Hourly Rates
Contract - 3+ months
Highly skilled interior trim automotive production operative. Wraps/covers/trims automotive parts in line with work instructions – viny/leather.
- Produce parts in accordance with work instructions.
- Meet daily production targets.
- Observe safe working practices.
- Understand all relevant safety instructions and carry out tasks accordingly.
- Complete processes in accordance with issued work instructions.
- Observe and maintain quality standards as per work instructions/samples.
- Document work as required/instructed reference work instructions/team leader.
- Achieve daily production targets as necessitated by the Customer.
- Carry out other duties as required by the needs of the company where skills and training allow.
- Co-ordinate maintenance and changes to the computer system.
Skills and Experience:
- Trimming experience
- Experience with soft materials, particularly leather/vinyl
- Positive and proactive work ethic
- Attention to detail essential
- Ability to follow instructions and manual’s in addition to working on own initiative.
If you have a background in interior trim / upholstery and looking for a new role, please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01908 228642 to discuss further.