£400 - £500 per day
30 days ago
Position: Project Manager
Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Salary: £400-£500 per day + expenses
Duration: 6-9 months
TXM are currently partnering with an expert in food manufacturing solutions, providing an integral part of a new factory build. They specialise in production solutions for food companies.
About the role:
- You will project manage the fitting out of the site
- Oversee all contractors on site (right to work)
- Keeping projects to strict time-lines
- Ensuring H&S is followed at all times
- Maintaining documents relating to the projects
- Attending regular meeting to report back on the projects updates
- Working along side various skilled people - communicating what needs to be done on site
- The successful candidate will be highly experienced in Project Management, ideally having gained relevant experience of projects within Food, FMCG or manufacturing.
- You will set high standards for health & safety.
- Highly experienced in running projects from cradle to grave
- Experience of project managing factory fit outs
- People Management skills
- Able to work under strict deadlines and a high pressurised environment
The role is a 6 month interim role which is highly likely to be extended to 9 months in total. With a possible return for the second phrase back end of 2022
For more information please contact Leanne Thornewill here at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.