We are looking for an experienced Composite Inspector to come in on a permanent basis to assist the current team with a number of projects across Motorsport, Automotive, Defence and Aerospace sectors.
Job title: - Composite inspector (visual - possibly CMM)
Location - Cambridgeshire
Contract - Perm
Rate - Competitive Salary and Benefits
Shift - Flexible
- To carry out inspection activities in support of composite team requirements.
- Dimensional verification of patterns, mould and components.
- Supporting with maintenance and calibration of measurement equipment.
- To liaise with Engineering, Manufacturing.
- Must have minimum of 10 years’ experience in Inspection.
- Able to read drawings to a high standard along with customer specifications.
- Working in a NADCAP environment preferred but not essential, but must be used to working to AS9100.
- Experience of raising NCR and attending MRB meetings.
If this role is of interest and you are available at short notice, please contact Craig Pledge on 01908 228642 or send cv over to email@example.com