3 months ago
TXM Recruit are looking for an Infrastructure Control Lead on a 6 month contract basis, this role will be based in Stratford, London however given the current climate you would be working from home for the immediate interim.
So what am I responsible for?
You will be tasked with focusing on the Infrastructure programme of works within the New Trains programme to constructively influence the outcome of a project.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Analysing and reporting data to develop a complete and accurate picture that will inform decisions regarding the management, quality and control of projects.
- Identifying, agreeing and implementing appropriate performance management techniques for the project. This includes identifying trends and deviations from the original plan and recommending appropriate corrective actions.
- Developing, setting and managing baseline(s) – the process of managing the reference levels against which a project is monitored and controlled.
- Schedule control duties
- Identifying, applying and evaluating cost control techniques to support the monitoring, managing and reporting of costs.
- Identifying, applying and evaluating quality control techniques to support the monitoring and managing of quality.
- Identifying, applying and evaluating risk control techniques to inform the risk management process.
- Strong Rail experience; Platform Extensions and Depot Upgrades preferable
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Project Controls
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Construction background
- Strong P6 knowledge
- Programme Recovery Experience
Our client has confirmed that an immediate start in May is guaranteed and interviews will be taking place via video call.
If you are looking for your next contracting role and believe you fit the requirements then please get in touch with Charlie Webster at TXM Recruit.