INDUSTRIAL DESIGN PROJECT MANAGER
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£35.000 - £45.000
We are working with one of Europe's largest Food Manufacturers with over 40 years history in their market. Within their global operations they have a strong presence in the UK, working for over a decade selling products to the major UK food retailers, wholesalers and foodservice providers.
With a new state of the art production facility they are continuing with strong growth they are looking for an experienced Industrial Designer to work in a Project Manager position.
Industrial Design Project Manager
We are looking for an individual who can demonstrate understanding of complex, fast moving, clean environments, whilst having a keen eye for detail. Your main tasks will be;
- To establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards
- Plan, coordinate and/or supervise activities of all company personnel on projects
- Writing and editing user requirement specifications as well as preparing tenders
- Developing plans through the use of specific software (AUTOCAD / INVENTOR)
- Ensure all company and project policies, procedures, standards, etc., are adhered to.
- Assist with implementation/interpretation of safety programs.
- Provide direction to planning, scheduling, and engineering functions as required.
- Manage financial aspects of contracts (payments, rental equipment, income/expenses, etc.) to protect company's interest and simultaneously maintain good relationships
Industrial Design Project Manager Essential Skills
- The role typically requires a 4 year Engineering Degree / Industrial Design Degree or equivalent professional training
Essential experience and behavioural competencies
- Demonstrable experience of at least 3 years in the Industrial Sector or Project Management Environment
- To be able to remain calm under pressure and demonstrate control if challenged
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to communicate technical issues to technical and non-technical people alike
- excellent organisational skills with the prioritisation and execution of actions and the ability to carry out their responsibilities with the minimum of supervision.
- Be flexible and adaptable, with the ability to solve problems
If you have the necessary experience for this Industrial Design role please send your CV to James Powell of TXM Recruit as soon as possible.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.
Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
4 months ago