£36960 - £39960 per annum
about 1 month ago
Due to increased workload our client is looking to expand their team in the Berkshire region with an experienced a HVAC Engineer
They need someone who is able to cover locations such as: Slough, Maidenhead, Farnborough and Hounslow so if you’re situated around these areas this would be perfect
Is this you?
We are looking for someone with a background in ppm and reactive HVAC maintenance
You will need to have previous experience working on retail and supermarket contracts and be confident carrying out work with minimal supervision
Experience working in a fast-paced environment is also highly advantageous, especially with the busy season around the corner.
You will be interacting and meeting with new people daily so people skills and the ability to develop good working relationships is essential
You must also have the below to be considered:
- Full UK driving licence
- City & Guilds 2079 F-Gas or equivalent
- City & Guilds, NVQ Level 2, time served apprenticeship or equivalent
- Strong mechanical and refrigeration knowledge.
- Good communication skills.
- Experience in a customer focused environment.
- Great team working experience.
It would also be beneficial if you had experience in the following:
- Air conditioning.
- Comfort cooling systems.
- Ventilation systems.
- Hot & cold-water systems.
- LPHW heating & water systems.
- Control systems.
- Electrical installations.
- Hands on experience of large Multi deck DX coil package system / VRV's / Split systems.
Overview of role and what’s on offer:
Delivering quality ppm and reactive HVAC maintenance to various retail and commercial sites in your allocated area
You will be working closely with your team to ensure the best service is provided, always following business code and health safety
Although there are SLA’s to be met, you will be of the mind “right first time” when completely tasks to endure standards are dropped and client expectation isn’t compromised
- Salary of up to £39,960, based on a 40hr week
- Company Vehicle & fuel card
- Retirement savings plan
- Exclusive discounts
- Life Assurance
- Supportive management team
- Job security
- Excellent training opportunities
More about the company
A leading retail maintenance provider, they focused on delivering a first class service to their clients and providing a culture of motivated, professional employers who don’t just feel like a number
They invest time and training into their people, encouraging career progression which is apparent from their low turnover of staff
If you are interested in this position and are looking to join a company who can offer job security and excellent career opportunities, please send your CV and contact Clare Gadsby of TXM Recruit