£26000 - £27000 per annum
26 days ago
Temp to Perm
Monday to Friday
8am - 5pm (60 minute lunch break)
To monitor the outputs of our clients operational teams to ensure maximum growth and efficiency as well as consistent service delivery.
- Prioritising urgent jobs that are logged by the Client
- Dispatching jobs to engineer’s PDA
- Booking in Reactive, Corrective and Planned Maintenance works with subcontractors and ensuring we have RAMS certificates prior to attendance
- Chasing engineers and subcontractors to ensure work orders are completed within SLA
- Raising purchase orders via Coupa for subcontractors
- Generating Planned Preventative Maintenance work orders on CAFM system (Planon Universe).
- Monitoring dashboards on CAFM system to ensure we are adhering to all SLA’s
- Managing engineers’ diaries for all works
- Running reports on CAFM systems
- Managing daily jeopardy reports to avoid KPI deductions
- Escalate any concerns to Management Team.
- Monitor client portal to ensure jobs are dispatched efficiently
- Monitor and rectify all overlapping labour in CAFM system
- Logging service requests by telephone, fax and email.
- Monitor shared inbox to ensure we are meeting contract expectations in dispatching jobs efficiently
- Monitoring social media accounts for contract
- Ensure compliance with statutory and company procedures, across all functions.
- Understand, identify and apply the Service Level Agreement (SLA) for each service request and set expectation with customer.
- Contribute to reducing levels of customer complaints.
- Analysis of job history/running reports to avoid duplication.
- Experience in managing a workload via CAFM system would be desirable.
- Experience of using COUPA system would be desirable.
- Proficient in all MS Office programmes.
- Ideally have previous experience of working on a helpdesk/Call centre role in a facilities management environment.
- Be able to demonstrate using their own initiative as well as working as a team.
- Possess good analytical and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication, dealing with all levels of management, customers and suppliers both internal and external.
- Ability to balance and prioritise workload at various times in the monthly schedule.
- Good communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrate good time management skills, working to deadlines and adhering to set procedures.