Tyne and Wear
£9 - £10 per hour, Benefits: Competitive Salary + Career Progression
about 1 month ago
Temp to Perm
Temp to Perm.
This role is WEEKEND SHIFT - 20 hours a week - however some flexibility to support the team on week days and nights is desirable
Day shift rota - Saturday and Sunday - 10 hour shift (choice to add up to 3 days extra a week)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- To effectively manage and respond to all enquires and communication via all contact channels e.g. telephone, email and digital methods.
- To provide advice and information on a range of services as required
- Promotion of self – serve channels
- To receive and process complaints, comments or suggestions ensuring these are resolved, where possible, at first point of contact or escalate through agreed processes
- To adhere to established procedures for each service request.
- Adhering to agreed Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements and quality standards to maximise customer satisfaction and drive service efficiencies.
- To assist in the supervision and maintenance of day-to-day processes and routines to ensure delivery of an efficient and effective customer service function.
- Assisting in service development and continuous improvement projects and activities.
- Acting in accordance with our clients Safety, Health & Equal Opportunities (SHEQ) policies and ensure compliance with all our clients policies, regulations, guidelines and procedures.
- Maintaining personal development, training and awareness and take personal responsibility for own development by highlighting any gaps to the relevant team leader or manager
- Be able to work to a high standard of accuracy that ensures prompt, efficient and effective service delivery.
- Ensure behaviours are aligned with our clients core values and competencies
- Good general education with a minimum of 4 GCSE at grade C or above including Maths and English, or the equivalent, and/or relevant experience
- Knowledge of the FM sector, processes and systems e.g. CAFM, PPM, re-active repairs and maintenance
- Good literacy, numeracy and ICT skills
- Possesses a recognised Customer Service qualification e.g. NVQ,
- Experience of working in a helpdesk/contact centre/customer service environment
- Experience in providing help, advice and information in a customer service environment
- Experience of gathering organising and managing information
- Experience of working in a team and in a performance management culture
- Experience of working with a wide range of ICT systems including Microsoft Office
- Experience of payment routines and financial systems
- Experience of using a range of associated business systems e.g. Contact Management, Customer Relationship Management, workforce Management
- Experience of working across different channels e.g. telephone and email
- Experience of supporting project work, activities and continuous improvement