£32000 per annum
13 days ago
£32,000 + overtime & benefits
TXM Recruit are partnering with a leading property maintenance company in their search for a Heating Engineer to work within the Cambridgeshire area in social and domestic properties.
Heating Engineer Responsibilities:
- Completion of required paperwork both electronically and manually
- Ensure all health and safety requirements are followed and met
- Responding to breakdowns and undertaking service work on domestic heating appliances
- Worked within a social and domestic setting previously
- Strong service and breakdown background
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.