TXM Recruit are working alongside a global technology business that delivers high performance engine and electronics solutions for customers in the automotive and motorsport sectors.
Their motorsport heritage gives them a passion for innovation, performance, and reliability. They are constantly seeking innovative ways to drive higher performances, while striving to deliver the reliability that customers expect.
We now require a Health, Safety and Environmental Advisor, who will be based within their regional office and report to the Health, Safety & Environmental Manager.
- Carry out Risk, COSHH and Fire risk Assessments within the facility and consider and implement appropriate risk reduction measures.
- Develop and implement safe operational procedures.
- Conduct site safety inspections.
- Participate in internal HSE audits.
- Maintain HSE records and databases.
- Record incidents and accidents and produce HSE statistics.
- Investigate accidents and near misses, taking the necessary steps to recommend steps to prevent recurrence.
- Keep up to date with new HSE legislation and industry best practice.
- Advise department managers on specialist HSE areas i.e. fire regulations, hazardous substances, machinery guarding, occupational health issues.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND CHARACTER
- Nebosh Certificated – working towards Diploma/Level 6 qualification
- A member of a relevant recognised professional body.
- Experienced in a similar role in an engineering and manufacturing environment.
- Possess good planning and organisational skills.
- Able to demonstrate drive and initiative.
- Possess good interpersonal and communication skills. Comfortable dealing with all levels in the business.
- Hold a recognised environmental qualification.
- Experienced working with H&S and Environmental management systems.
- Project a positive, enthusiastic and professional approach to the role actively promoting a positive HSE culture.
- Possess good IT skills with experience of MS Office applications.
- Internal/external auditing qualified.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.