Derby, United Kingdom
over 1 year ago
TXM Recruit are currently working exclusively with an exciting Train Operating Company based in Derby to recruit a Head Of Train Planning and Resources
- To lead the Train Planning & Resources
- To ensure the team operates in the most productive manner possible.
- To ensure the company resource plan is designed and maintained cost effectively and meets commercial need.
- To support the company in ensuring that all of its logistics are managed efficiently and effectively.
- To ensure that risks that may be imported by logistics operations are identified and managed, particularly in the area of commercial & revenue exposure.
- To ensure that services, within your influence, are operated to a high level of efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- To actively engage with customers ensuring we are delivering their needs and meeting their expectations.
- To assist the Production Director in the performance of their role.
- Deliver a cost effective short/mid and long-term Resource plan for Operations Managers, Operations Supervisors and Locomotives.
- Deliver cost effective train plans for all WTT and STP requirements.
- Development of the ‘forward view’ resource plan
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Educated to A level standard.
- A minimum of five years’ experience working within a train planning office with a very detailed understanding of WTT and STP planning arrangements, access planning and resource diagramming and rostering.
For more information contact Ben Anderson on either email@example.com