TXM Recruit are recruiting for a Head of Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental based in Liverpool working for a Leading Train Maintenance Provider with a growing number of clients in the UK.
Head of Quality Requirements
- Convenes, leads and moderates meetings on the topics of quality, environment and safety providing information about ongoing activities and projects. Liaise with the Managing Director and provide regular updates to employees.
- Regular reporting on key data and controls relating to QHSE and provide monthly updates about customer or supplier audits.
- Auditing of systems, practices and processes on quality, environment and safety, and ensures compliance with both company and industry requirements ensuring procedure, practice and assurance are optimised to deliver a safe, robust and pragmatic management systems. Supervising non-conformities and validating measures taken.
- Identifying areas for improvement and development potential and overseeing the implementation of new policies and standards.
- Provide technical support for all areas and locations and deliver training for staff and enforcement of quality guidelines.
- Adopt and implement regulations in the areas of quality, security, environment and safety. Making sure that our client is compliant to these regulations.
- First contact for external stakeholder with regard to QHSE & security. (public bodies like ORR, customer, etc.)
Head of Quality Experience:
- Management of Occupational Health & Safety MSc Management of Occupational Health & Safety or equivalent level with preferably a diploma in a technical or business administration direction:
- At least 5 years work experience as a QHSE Manager or similar, in a technical environment or production safety environment
- Knowledge of quality systems (e.g. Six Sigma, TQM) and standards (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001, EMC requirements)
- Clear understating of occupational health hazards within an engineering environment and mitigation
- Is well informed about technical aspects such as standards and regulations in relation to technology, quality, safety, health and the environment.
- Preferably knowledge of the German language
- Ability to work across a complex multi site organisation
- Excellent standard of IT knowledge including but not limited to Word/ Excel/ Powerpoint
If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Head of Quality role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch. Jorge.firstname.lastname@example.org
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you