£80000 per annum, Benefits: TOC Benefits
about 1 month ago
About the job
· Reporting to the Finance Director, leading the strategic planning process for the business
· Managing the contractual and commercial relationship with the DfT and other industry stakeholders.
· Leading project management support and the promotion of business excellence throughout the organisation
The job in more detail
- Lead the relationship with the DfT, ensuring compliance with the Franchise Agreement and leading negotiations of the franchise agreement as necessary to maintain value.
· Lead the co-ordination of the end of franchise / post franchise programme, incorporating potential direct award workstreams.
· Responsible for developing projects that support the MTP and ERMA delivery / franchise agreement obligations, and managing the project management support function across the business
· Lead Programme Management and project reporting activities
· Lead Business Excellence through promoting systematic process management to facilitate data driven decision making and continuous improvement aligned with strategy.
· Manage commercial interfaces with other industry parties and manage associated regulatory agreements.
· Deputising for FD as appropriate
· Transport related Qualification
· Accounting Qualification
· 5+ years of working in the UK Rail industry with a minimum of 3 years experience in planning in or for rail franchises
· Contractual and commercial negotiation experience
· Working with industry stakeholders (Dft/NR)
· Project Management EFQM submissions (inc RADAR)
- Structure of UK Rail contractual arrangements
- High level knowledge of railway operations and Understanding of Passenger Revenue planning
- Excel Modelling
- Project Management techniques/methodologies