Graduate Cost and Schedule Analyst - (195240)
• Achieve remarkable things
• Experience a culture that empowers and inspires
• Create things that the rest of the world can only dream of
• Moog culture is fundamentally about respect
Moog Aircraft Group is recruiting for a Graduate Cost and Schedule Analyst at our site in Wolverhampton you will be responsible for developing integrated master plans and schedules in support of the Earned Value Management System (EVMS).
In this role you will develop into a subject-matter expert for scheduling and for current scheduling software (MS Project). A personal development program will be created to grow both skills and experience in project planning, tracking and reporting to the point that the successful candidate becomes a key contributor to the ICAS team.
Responsibilities will mature to include developing and accurately maintaining integrated master/sub-project schedules, ensuring schedule logic is maintained (horizontal and vertical), coordinating work activities with project team members, progressing schedules and assisting in identifying and resolving schedule conflicts.
To be successful in this role, you must be motivated by steep learning curves as exposure to elements of Engineering, Project Management, and Finance will mean that you must be able to quickly adapt to new software, tools, and techniques in addition to working closely will a variety of individuals across all levels within the business.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Accounting or an equivalent qualification in a related field
• Experience using MS Project or equivalent to produce Gantt charts and plan a project
• Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
• The ability to interface with customers, suppliers, as well as group / site management and team members at different locations within the business
• Strong organisational and project planning ability
• Experience of using Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
Our people enjoy tackling interesting technical challenges in a culture where everyone trusts each other. Working with us can mean deeper job satisfaction, better rewards and a great quality of life inside and outside of work.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.?