£25 per hour, Benefits: Van, Fuel Card, PPE, Tool Kit, Training courses
15 days ago
The objective is to carry out fault finding, diagnostics and servicing on commercial boilers and water heaters across underground stations. This is a maintenance-based role where you will carry out both PPM and Reactive maintenance, whilst also reporting and faults or issues you find with the Commercial equipment.
Other duties include:
- Carry out PPM tasks and record and complete relative documents.
- Carry out reactive callouts on critical systems.
- Clear communication of the company vision and objectives ensuring the implementation of new procedures.
- Keep up to date with industry developments, driving innovation and effective change.
- Large scale boiler maintenance.
- Repairs and maintenance on water heaters
Hours: Shift based, 4-0n 4-off. 48 hours per week. 2 shifts available, 6am – 6pm (days) & 6pm – 6am (Nights).
- Sentinel Card
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, friendly and fast paced team, delivering essential services.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you