We have a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Gas Plumber working for one of the country’s fastest growing maintenance and construction company’s working for educational, retail and private sector clients.
With a competitive rate of pay , good opportunity for overtime and a company vehicle , travel time and fuel all paid for this is a great opportunity for an engineer looking to join a company who are moving in the right direction .
Candidates should have good social skills, have an attention to detail and fantastic customer service ability. In addition candidates would be expected to have the following:
- Experience in the Maintenance Industry is essential
- Undertake maintenance tasks, call out response & repair of all types of gas heating and plumbing.
- A good understanding of General Building services
- Efficiently maintain and repair plant/equipment
- To carry out diagnostic, fault finding
- Maintain PPM Paperwork
We would also need all prospective candidates to have the following :
- Experience as a 'Commercial Gas Engineer'
- Gas Safe (commercial)
- COCN1, MET1, CCN1, CEN1, CKR1, HTR1, CDGA1, CIGA1, CODNCO1, CORT1,UVHW
- NVQ Plumbing
- Must be willing to work at height
- A good general experience of working in occupied premises
- A good understanding of Health & Safety procedures
You would be in charge of covering their patch of works from Wrexham to Chester working out of their offices likely to be situated in one of these areas .
This is a fantastic opportunity to join one of the country’s fastest growing and well thought of maintenance and construction Company's. Please reply to this add and I will be in touch