6 weeks (potential extension)
Monday to Friday- Day shift
50-60 hours a week available
A bespoke aircraft company who specialise in exterior and interior refurbishment of VIP aircraft are looking for some experience Galley Fitters to join their team!
You will have previous experience fitting and repairing galleys and ensure that they are in excellent condition. You will have sound knowledge of general aviation practices and have a valid human factors certification.
- To be able to rework and refurbish existing galleys/closets to bring them up to a good condition.
- Repairs to composite panels, removing old inserts and replacing with new.
- Cleaning capping’s and surfaces prior to painting. Cleaning surfaces prior to Décor etc.
- General assembly and finishing.
- Understanding of EASA requirements.
- To be able to understand and work to standard aviation practices and use of standard materials. Reporting directly to section supervisors
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 07341580126
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you