about 1 month ago
12 month Fixed Term Contract
EV Business Based in Warwickshire
TXM Recruit are very proud to work with this forward thinking and well established Electric Vehicle Manufacturer. The business prides itself on the way it embraces technology and looks to constantly push the mobility market forward. We are looking for a number of passionate and dedicated Function Group Coordinators to join a business that rewards its employees with freedom, flexibility and the ability to follow their own ideas.
This is an incredibly important role that sits within the Vehicle Line Group, it is key to the development of the EV they are developing and will have a direct effect on the way the business pushes forward.
Key Responsibilities of the role:
- Manage the Bill of Materials for your designated function group.
- Take full responsibility for the administration of engineering change for the function group.
- Be heavily involved in release management.
- Take responsibility of the ETRS management for your function group.
- BoM maintenance and validation.
- 2-4years of experience in the Automotive industry.
- Extensive experience working with Bill of Materials, including creation and management.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills will be vital to succeed in this role.
- Must be a proficient user of Microsoft office with extra value being given to advanced Excel users.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you