East London, United Kingdom
9 months ago
TXM Recruit are working with a TOC based in the capital of England. They have an urgent requirement for a Franchise Liaison Manager to join their organisation to ensure the safe and efficient delivery of their projects as well as managing client, third party and contractor relationships.
PURPOSE OF JOB
- Ensure the safe and efficient delivery of projects
- Manage client relationships, third party and contractor relationships. Work closely with other departments within our client’s business to ensure engagement for all project works
- Manage the documentation review process to ensure timely response.
- This will involve close liaison with our clients Assurance and Engineering departments.
- Manage a small team of FLMs and contractors associated with the support of our client & third party projects?
- The management support of complex multi-disciplined projects in accordance our client’s standards.
- The delivery of any project or part of project in line with our clients Office of Rail Regulation Licence (Non Mainline), Health & Safety legislation, including the provisions of the Health & Safety at Work Act, the Transport & Works Act, and the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations.
- Actively manage client relationships, 3rd party and Contractor relationships and work closely with other departments within our client’s organisation to ensure engagement in all project works.
- Identify and manage resource requirements to support project work.
- Attend site inspections and meetings as a representative of our client
- Manage and develop small team of FLMs and contractors.
- Deputise for the Head of Projects.
- Develop and manage and update process associated with the internal projects processes.
ESSENTIAL / DESIRABLE EXPERIENCE / QUALIFICATIONS
- The job holder is to be fully conversant with Health and Safety and other relevant Legislation concerning work on or adjacent to an operating railway.
- The job holder should be educated to degree level and have a strong background in a Projects or Engineering or Construction environment.
- Previous experience of delivering multi-disciplined projects is essential, (preferably in a rail environment).
- Good inter-personal skills for stakeholder management.
- Experience of line managing and developing staff.
- The job holder is required to have significant experience of project management and demonstrate sound commercial judgement.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to fulfil this exciting role please don’t hesitate to contact me on 07505812377 or drop your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org