£22750 - £23750 per annum
5 months ago
TXM Recruit are looking for a Forecasting Analyst on a permanent based in Doncaster working for a large engineering firm. In return a salary of up to £23,750 dependent on experience with some great opportunities to grow within the business.
Forecasting Analyst Job Description:
· Working within the inventory and forecasting team, assisting the senior forecasting analyst to ensure the business objectives achieved successfully.
· Create relationships with the customer and teams supporting customers, supporting communication flow is upheld.
· Ownership of forecasts and effective management for group of materials
· Ensure optimum stock holding and order policies are set.
· Responsible for ensuring necessary escalation, root cause analysis and resolution processes are in place and supported by the full engagement of all key stakeholder.
· Assist with review of Procurement processes and activities, particularly within Inventory and Forecasting to identify problems and waste, improve where possible including preparation and presentation of re-training.
Forecasting Analyst Next Steps:
· If you meet the above requirement and are interested in this Forecasting Analyst role, please send through your cv and we’ll be in touch.
· TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.