Romford, United Kingdom
13 days ago
TXM have an opportunity for a Fleet Support Technician on a 12-month contract working for a key rolling stock client based in Romford. As a Fleet Support Technician, you will be working 12 hour shifts – days & nights – 4 on 4 off
As a Fleet Support Technician your role will include various tasks such as:
- You will be required to support the drivers for any faults within service.
- You will be on the end of the phone to walk through the key fleet checks.
- Looking at door systems and DOTE (Defect on Train Equipment – (How they run and why it has caused speed restrictions).
- You will have the DST (Decision Support Tool) to hand to support with all faults.
- Electrical/Mechanical fault finding.
- Supporting various fleets
Competencies Required :
- Engineering Advanced Apprenticeship or equivalent experience
- Previous Rolling stock experience
- Previous dual skilled maintenance and fault-finding experience.
- Experience carrying works out on EMU’s.
- If you are a Fleet Support Technician and looking for your next exciting opportunity contact me now to discuss further.
TXM are an equal opportunities employer