£300 per day
19 days ago
Your Duties wil consist of delivering medium-scale projects within the London Underground Infrastructure while working within an establashed program management plan, also managing day to day relationships with contract service providers. Ensuring busdgets are managed appropriatley and are considered in decision making. As well as having ecperience in Fire Safety Systems both in Detection and Suppression.
- Supporting the Commercial Manager in the mitigation of risks at all levels (operational, commercial, technical, etc
- Identify, submit variations and supporting the commercial team to manage variation/change control process to capture revenue
- Maintain excellent working relationships with clients to ensure their needs are met
- Responsible for cost control and financial reporting for Fire Discipline in line with clients additional works requests
- Responsible for ensuring Statutory Compliance across all sites
- To lead a team ensuring that all SHEQ procedures are followed and that the permit to work and access procedures are being followed at all times
- Ensuring Sub-contracted works are managed and carried out safely and in line with SLA
- Monitor and analyse data using budgeting systems and protocols
- Suitable experience and skill managing within the Railway Infrastructure
- Educated to HNC/HND Level
- Experience of Managing a team of skilled Managers/Supervisors/Engineers
- Experience with Target Cost & NEC contracts.
- Possess commercial acumen with an ability to analyse data and documentation with accuracy
- Sound understanding of risk analysis/management
- Sound understanding of the appropriate British Standards e.g. BS 5839, 5306, 9999
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, friendly and fast paced team, delivering essential services to enabling TFL to deliver a world class service to their customers.
This role is to start immediately so we are conducting interviews this week.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you