£38000 per annum
18 days ago
Up to £38000 Per year
On-site - Stevenage SG1 2NY
TXM Recruit is working in partnership with an award-winning organisation. They are expanding and are looking for a Finance Co-Ordinator to join their team who can help with the delivery of individual or multiple building services projects related to minor new works within allocated budgets and defined programmes.
Based on our clients state of the art Pharmaceutical complex in Stevenage we are looking for a candidate who will provide estimating, cost planning and cost management services from inception through design, construction and financial close-out and would be accountable for arrangement and communication of the estimating, pre-construction budgeting, cost advice and the management of the bid/award process when onboarding General Contractors.
- Strong feasibility and cost planning experience
- Experience working on projects through early design stages and through planning as well as delivery to practical completion
- Commercially astute with strong negotiating skills
- Well-organised, self-motivated and with good project management skills
- A good communicator with effective presentation skills
- Meticulous, diligent and with an eye for detail
- Have a background on data centre projects or a consultancy background
- Have experience in pre- and post-contract cost management on varied projects
- Have a degree or comparable experience in a cost management or construction discipline
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.