TXM Recruit are currently working exclusively with an international transportation business who are looking to bolster their finance function with a proven, credible Commercial Finance Analyst.
As Commercial Finance Analyst you will work with senior executives across the finance and bidding teams to deliver insightful analysis to senior stakeholders, influencing business decisions with a real commercial impact. You will be practical and pragmatic in your approach.
You will develop a deep knowledge and understanding of the business and its commercial drivers, being fully committed to delivering the best business outcomes.
You will also:
- Engage, influence and guide the bidding team in understanding financial impacts and trends
- Partner with non-finance functions, developing ad hoc analysis and reporting as required and be a force of proposition in driving improvements
- Review projects from business case through to approval
- Provide finance support for head office projects as required
Ideal experience includes:
- Qualified accountant with 2+ years PQE
- Financial modelling with strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Proven record of working within a change environment, influencing senior stakeholders
- Experience with commercial contracts and bidding processes