£40000 - £45000 per annum
16 days ago
Permanent: Full time contract.
Salary: £40,000 - $45000
Qualification: Apprentice trained with relevant engineering qualifications or level 3.
Experience: Mechanical and Electrical diagnostic experience required
- Provide Field Service support to Mobility (Rail and CV) products in the Midlands and the North of England, excluding marine products
- To carry out diagnostic repairs at customer premises
- Carry out transmission changeouts and disconnections
- Carry out PDI’s to ensure completion within 6 months of entry into service
- Complete paperwork once assignment is finished, and submit as soon as convenient
- To report to the company any potential quality related issues noted during the work assignment
- Give assistance to sales staff on technical aspects of Voith Mobility products
- Quote customers for service work.
- Liaise with Health & Safety, and Manager, on any issues arising in the day to day working at various premises
- Ensure all tooling and equipment is within calibration dates
- Develop and maintain good working relationships with customers and their representatives.
- To seek and report on future business opportunities
- Interface with Mobility Sales and commercial department to share field service opportunities to increase sales for Mobility
- Work together with the customer to minimise downtime.
- Complete stocktakes in line with company plan
- Carry out work within workshop facilities as and when required.
- To train other team members with product knowledge, where possible.
- Occasionally work unsociable hours as requested and to fulfil the job requirements.
- The Employee warrants to the Employer that he holds a valid licence to drive motor vehicles and agrees that if He/She ceases to hold a current driving licence the Employer may end this employment immediately without notice or payment in lieu of notice
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner.
- Apprentice trained with relevant engineering qualifications
- Mechanical and Electrical diagnostic experience required
- Previous field service experience preferred
- £40k – £45k (dependant on experience)
- Company vehicle
- 20 days holiday (pro rata)
- Annual Bonus (pro rata on year of joining)
- Life Assurance
- Pensions 3% EE and 6% ER
- Salary/Bonus Sacrifice
- Private Health Care
- Cycle to work scheme
- Other Benefits
Please click to apply and I will give you a call.