Bristol, United Kingdom
5 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Field Service Engineer to join one of our key Engineering/Rail clients based in Liverpool on a permanent basic.
The successful candidate will cover the Liverpool area whilst benefiting from their training offering to aid your career development.
The role will include various tasks such as:
- Proactively maintain the customer’s locomotive fleet to ensure safe and reliable operation
- Respond to the customer’s unscheduled events in a rapid & efficient manner
- Complete and maintain all relative documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- To build productive and effective working relationships with Company staff and customers
- 5 weeks working Monday to Friday on 37.5 hours then 1 week of 24 hour on call duties.
This shift-based position comes with fantastic benefits, including:
- A salary of £30k - £34k + company vehicle + petrol card to cover any expenses incurred including travel, food, hotel while away etc!
- Company pension scheme with 5% employee and 5% employer contribution
- Company funded life assurance of 3 times your annual salary
- 33 days holiday per annum, pro rata (inclusive of bank/public holidays)
Our client is looking for candidates who hold an NVQ/City & Guilds level 3 (or equivalent) in Engineering and to have come from a REME, NAVY or rolling stock background although applications from other industries are welcome.
If you are interested in this role then contact me now!