£28000 per annum, Benefits: overtime and excellent benefits package
29 days ago
£25,000-28,000 plus overtime
Monday-Friday 1 in 4 weekends
TXM Recruit are partnering with a genuine market leader within FMCG machinery, supporting a renowned brand within a high demand and consistently performing sector.
Field Service Engineer responsibilities:
- Maintaining and repairing electro-mechanical equipment with software interfaces (full training provided)
- Attend machine breakdowns at customer sites to complete repairs and ensure minimum down time.
- Trouble-shooting and fault-finding
- Carry out scheduled servicing of machines / planned maintenance at the customer sites.
- Ensure that service reports and time sheets are completed correctly and submitted on time.
- Delivering excellent service engineering to increase customer satisfaction and brand standards.
- An Engineer or Technician with field based / multi-site experience
- Excellent diagnostic skills and attention to detail
- Experienced with electro-mechanical equipment
- Experienced in troubleshooting and refits.
- Good organisational skills; ability to work under pressure, prioritise and adapt.
- Level 2 or above- engineering/ manufacturing qualifications
- Sector specific certifications will be considered.
Excellent benefits with life cover, private medical, excellent pension contributions and more.
If you are interested in a new Field Service Engineer career opportunity and have the relevant experience, please send your CV in to us and contact James Powell of TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.