Bristol, United Kingdom
12 months ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Field Service Engineer to join one of our key Engineering/Rail clients based in Bristol on a permanent basic.
The successful candidate will get to travel to various locations including Swansea, Cardiff, Eastleigh and the Midlands, whilst benefiting from their training offering to aid your career development.
The role will include various tasks such as:
- Proactively maintain the customer’s locomotive fleet to ensure safe and reliable operation
- Respond to the customer’s unscheduled events in a rapid & efficient manner
- Complete and maintain all relative documentation in an accurate and timely manner
- To build productive and effective working relationships with Company staff and customers
This shift-based position comes with fantastic benefits, including:
- A salary of £38,200 + company car + petrol card to cover any expenses incurred including travel, food, hotel while away etc!
- Company pension scheme with 5% employee and 5% employer contribution
- Company funded life assurance of 3 times your annual salary
- 33 days holiday per annum, pro rata (inclusive of bank/public holidays)
- Access to a variety of discounts on your favourite’s high street retailers, car insurance providers and holidays too
Our client is looking for candidates who hold an NVQ/City & Guilds level 3 (or equivalent) in Engineering and to have come from a REME, NAVY or rolling stock background although applications from other industries are welcome.
If you are interested in this role then contact me now!