£30000 per annum
12 days ago
North East London
£30,000 + bonus
Permanent – Weekdays
TXM Recruit are supporting a reputable FMCG business with a presence across the UK as they look to add a Field Service Engineer to their team in the NE London area, covering places such as Enfield, Walthamstow and Romford. As a business they are known for innovation within their specific market and are continually striving to improve and grow.
Your hours of work will be from 08:30 am until 5:30 pm Monday – Friday, with weekend work every 1 in 4 weekends (time back in lieu or paid as OT). Covering the NE London area.
Field Service Engineer Responsibilities:
- Carrying out planned and reactive maintenance on electro-mechanical equipment.
- Look to improve machine reliability.
- Testing of equipment.
- Managing and planning own work schedules and diary.
- Maintaining high levels of customer service whilst on site and ensuring you are meeting agreed SLA’s and brand standards.
- Relevant engineering qualification – Level 2 and above.
- Undertaken planned and reactive work across electro-mechanical equipment.
- Full and clean UK driving license.
The salary on offer for this role is £30,000 with a company van, healthcare, bonus scheme, staff discount, 33 days holiday, life cover and a company pension.
If you are interested in this Field Service Engineer position, please send your CV and contact Ben Wright of TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.