£35000 per annum
22 days ago
As a Field Service Engineer, you will be working a 40-hour working week, would be based you’re your home address and travel to various depots across the UK. You will be on a salary of £35000 and be provided with a company van and fuel card.
The key role for the Field Service Engineer is to conduct the required support for the clients’ customers and products across various locations and depots.
As a Field Service Engineer your role will include various tasks such as:
- Carry out appropriate modification programmes.
- Work with management on site to deliver products and works within the agreed deadline.
- Ensure all tooling, fixtures and test equipment are fit for purpose.
- Investigate and report failed/defective components in a timely manner.
- Build and develop relationships with the customers on site.
- Provide technical support as and when required.
· Level 3 or equivalent in an engineering background
· Fault Finding and technical knowledge in the rail industry
· Rolling stock or rail component experience
· Valid Driving License
If you are a Field Service Engineer and looking for your next exciting opportunity, contact me now to discuss further.