COMPETITIVE SALARY + company vehicle + private health insurance + bonus
7 months ago
About the role:
- To manage and be accountable for the service delivery of the client's contract to meet the pre set operational and financial criteria and the requirements of the contract scope and specification across the sites Direct and co-ordinate the activities of the on site facilities team, including reception, admin, helpdesk, security and sub contractors at the sites
- Work with the Operations Manager and Helpdesk Team Leader to utilise the mobile FM Team, Mobile Engineers and subcontractor to ensure the delivery of a high-quality service including preventative maintenance (PPM) reactive calls, subcontractor management and small works.
- Promote excellent working practices throughout the Facilities Teams and enhance the reputation of our client by achieving Customer satisfaction.
- Work with Account Manager and Helpdesk Team Leader to continually review and control WIP and Debt.
- Help co ordinate visits and resources to ensure compliance and outstanding/overdue tasks
- To ensure compliance with our clients SHEQ, Policies and Procedures.
- To manage work and contractors in line with Customer QSHE Work Management Procedures.
- Ensure our clients and its employees respect and deliver on the objectives of our Company Mission Statement
- This role reports to the Account Manager where you will be required to provide all information with regards to your role across the contract.
- Regular contact with the customers is required on a daily basis to ensure we are providing and meeting the services requirements.
- Provide information to Data Scientist to enable complete monthly, quarterly and annual reporting.
- Experience in using CAFM applications
- Working in a fast pace, high profile, critical environment
- Communicate at all levels with specialists and non-specialists
- People management
- Minor works management
- Sound understanding of the FM industry
- Proven experience in the same or similar role in a professional Facilities Management environment - essential
- Customer Service experience
- Experience in Hard & Soft Services
- Experience in Environmental Management
- An understanding of budgetary control
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, Planon, SAP or similar
- Qualification in Facilities Management
- Qualification in a technical discipline i.e. City & Guilds
- IOSH or NEBOSH