£38225 per annum, Benefits: Excellent rail industry benefits
5 days ago
As an all-rounded facilities technician, you will complete a range of tasks in order to keep a busy rail depot running, whilst ensuring you follow health and safety procedures at all times. As a team-player, you will contribute to pre-planned maintenance and reactive tasks including electrical and facilities management.
This is a permanent position, suitable for someone looking for long-term career prospects. This role is suited to an all-rounded technician who is qualified in electrical engineering and is looking for stability, as if you’re successful, you will join our client on a permanent basis working fulltime 08:00 – 16:00, Monday-Friday on call once a week every month (or divided between maintenance team).
£38,225 per annum / Additional pay for call outs
- Working with the maintenance team, ensuring the upkeep of all building services at the facility.
- Compliance and Statutory Inspections
- Fabric Maintenance, Fire Detection, Fighting and Protections Systems and BMS
- Carry out planned and reactive Electrical and mechanical maintenance tasks as necessary to site plant and equipment
- Undertake any other engineering tasks as required by the Help Desk, Area Supervisor, or Line Manager.
- Ensure that PPM and Reactive jobs are processed, and defects are diagnosed, and faults are repaired and tested upon completion.
REQUIRE SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Electrical engineer qualifications to NVQ level 3 minimum.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Recognised EITB or CITB apprenticeship or other similar approved training or further
- Fully conversant with all major manufactures systems and equipment
- L8 Awareness
To find out more information, please click ‘APPLY’