£50000 - £55000 per annum
about 2 months ago
- Production of Commercial Report for inclusion in Land Appraisal.
- Prepare abnormal reports for Land Appraisal, include and appraise all latest prelim defaults.
- Ensure all Build Costs are current and correctly appraised.
- Appraise different methods of construction. Consider different forms of contract/approach to non-standard works.
- Responsible for updating the Prelim and Sitework rates.
- Ensure a regional cost library is established and maintained including all elements of prelims, siteworks and land abnormals.
- Report all cost movement due to inflation/planning requirements, etc. up to commencement of work on site.
- Preparation of Development Budgets and supplementary information for approval by Head of Commercial/MD.
- Production of Appraisals and build expenditure profile for inclusion into the company budget.
- Involvement in preparation of Strategic Plans, advising on Build Cost Indices/Inflation and providing updated and new appraisals/build expenditure forecasts.