17 days ago
Permanent - Full Time Position
TXM Recruit are currently working with a giant of the Formula 1 world who are looking to bring in a Senior Executive to work as their Esports Manager. This is a really exciting role that will put you at the forefront of one of the fastest growing areas in sport.
This is a great next step for a Marketing/Social Media/Partnership executive who is looking to continue their work or move into the Esports market place. You would be joining one of the best known brands on the planet, insuring that they are delivering on all day to day marketing and partnership responsibilities for their 2 Esports teams.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
- Take Responsibility of the day to day operational fulfilment of the teams esports platforms.
- Manage and grow the teams specific esports social media channels and community.
- Manage Content production, creative assets, communications and events. This will be done alongside both internal and external resources.
- Manage the esports partners to ensure they are always aware of the teams activities in this area.
- Support the partners 360 activation plans.
- Experience working in a producer, account manager or marketing exec capacity.
- An understanding of the game industry and an ability to communicate with and "get" gamers.
- Excellent social media skills and a proven background in content creation that facilitates social media growth.
- Commercially astute.
- Good Project Management skills that demonstrate an ability to organise.
- Great overall communication skills.
- Previous experience in working with managing agencies and suppliers.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you