£45000 - £48000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Monday to Friday -Days- 40 hours
TXM Recruit are supporting a recycling and aggregates company who are looking to recruit an Engineering Supervisor to lead the engineering team at their Derbyshire site. As a leader within the aggregates industry, they have recently expanded their current team of engineers. They are in need of an Engineering Supervisor to lead the team on a day’s basis.
As a Engineering Supervisor you will have the following experience:
- Electrical bias with experience of PPM and Re-active maintenance.
- Fault finding on PLC’s and working on sensors
- Able to maintain engineering processes and systems
- Experience of putting PPM systems in place
- Overseeing H&S in the engineering department
- Leading a team of engineers
- Training and development of the engineers
- Experience working in a heavy industry
- A salary of £45,000 - £48,000 + Mon to Fri days role- 28 days holiday + Pension + overtime
Key skills & responsibilities
- Fulfilling PPM schedule – undertaking mechanical and electrical work
- Setting up PPM systems
- Developing continuous improvement projects
- Responding to breakdowns
- Increasing efficiency through continuous improvement
- Working closely with other engineers, contractors and suppliers
- Ensure that operating procedures follow safety and environmental regulations
- Train staff in new and existing processes
- Upgrade systems and processes with new technology
- Assisting with production start-up and providing support throughout the shift
For more information, please contact Leanne Thornewill at TXM Recruit. Alternatively, click ‘apply’ and I will be in touch.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.