Milton Keynes, United Kingdom
about 1 year ago
Engineering Project Lead
Competitive salary dependent on experience
TXM are currently partnering with a market leader in the aerospace sector, having been established for a prolonged period of time they provide numerous services for both manned and unmanned vehicles.
We are looking for someone who has an engineering degree, experience working within an aerospace company, creating work breakdown structures, knowledge and understanding of airframe and system design and experience in team management.
In return the successful candidate will receive a competitive salary and an extensive benefits package including holidays and on-site facilities.
Key skills & responsibilities
- Leasing with Project Manager in regard to project schedules and design activities required to complete the project in a timely fashion.
- Objective and task setting for engineering projects team against project schedules. Compiling KPI’s required to assess performance of the team.
- Undertake daily progress meetings to ensure project schedule is being followed and to identify any potential issues that may disrupt the project.
- You will be responsible for the identification of operational hazards and the problem solving around those hazards.
- Maintain and develop customer relationships to foster positive working relationship.
For more information, please contact Ben Wright at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.