£65000 - £70000 per annum
15 days ago
£65,000 - £70,000
TXM Recruit are supporting a leading design and manufacturer of capital equipment, as a business they operate on a global scale and have a strong reputation within the market. As the Engineering Manager you will form part of the senior leadership team and be responsible for leading a multi-functioning engineering team, project leaders & designers. As a business, their product portfolio includes high levels of mechatronics and high-speed rotating components.
Engineering Manager Responsibilities:
- Running the engineering department which includes mechanical, electrical and automation engineers. Organising schedules and workloads, ensuring best practise and technical competence.
- Driving the engineering team forwards, identifying areas for improvement and implementing training and development programmes.
- Technical expert on engineering matters. Identifying and implementing new technologies that will add value, improving systems and processes used by the team e.g CAD, PDM, FEA.
- Be responsible for product development and costing down mechanical designs where applicable whilst ensuring quality, performance and timing of product delivery of new and existing products.
- Ensuring that products are compliant to relevant domestic and international standards.
- Experienced working with and leading multi-disciplined engineering teams to design & develop various mechanical and electrical components.
- Working knowledge & experience of mechanical engineering from first principle, system integration, analysis and problem solving.
- Experienced in new product introduction.
- Review and verification of designs.
- Budget management.
- Degree qualified or time served within relevant industry.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.