£42000 per annum
26 days ago
As a Engineering Depot Supervisor, you will work on a 4 on 4 off shift rotation (2days 2 nights) nights and have a salary of £42000.
As a Engineering Depot Supervisor your role will include various tasks such as:
· Be a Safety leader - ensure you, your team, contractors, and others always work safely. Ensuring all safety incidents and accidents are closed out to route cause on the provided platform.
· Plan, manage and implement maintenance conducted throughout the Depot using the tools provided to meet the budgeted planned maintenance schedule, and act accordingly.
· Enable production - overcome daily obstacles to ensure safe, quality, and reliable production
· Review your shift’s progress and quality on a continuous basis, adjusting plans as necessary to meet daily goals; including tools provided i.e., IPE’s and quality inspections
· Ensure all staff training and competency are in line with company policies to ensure smooth delivery of production.
· Ensure all Human Resource matters are dealt with in line with company policies and procedures in a timely manner.; including First line disciplinaries, sickness, Goals and Objectives and Recruitment.
· Seek continuous improvement - consistently seek and pursue opportunities for improvement
· Support the depot Management Team and line management as required
· Communicate effectively and efficiency ensuring all staff and contractors are informed on any relevant information, including toolbox talks, team briefs, safety, and engineering bulletins.
· Desirable at least 5 years broadly based experience of Traction & Rolling Stock
· At least 5 years’ experience in supervising or man-management and the ability to make sound engineering decisions
· Engineering qualification, preferably to HNC standard in electrical or mechanical engineering
· Personal Track Safety Certificate
· Supervisory Training
If you are an Engineering Supervisor and looking for your next exciting opportunity, contact me now to discuss further.