I am currently looking for an experienced Electronics Technician to join one of my Formula 1 clients based in Oxfordshire.
Responsible for the manufacture, maintenance and testing of harnesses, sensors and assemblies. The successful candidate will manage the Electronics workshop ensuring all tooling, test equipment and stock are maintained. The role will also include supporting factory car builds for events and working closely with the factory Systems Engineer to support development test events and projects.
- Promote teamwork and effective communications to develop working relationships between all personnel and departments.
- Manage the Electronics workshop ensuring all tooling and test equipment are fit to use.
- Manufacture a range of harnesses, sensor termination and assembly build for use on and off car.
- Support factory race and test car build ensuring all electronic boxes, wiring harnesses and sensors fitted correctly.
- Work closely with the travelling Electricians to help ensure the correct level of spares and consumables are available to all events.
In return the client are offering a minimum 3 month contract starting ASAP on a competitive hourly rate in a clean smart working environment.
If you are looking for a new role and wanting to be a part of a hard working team within a credible, established organisation then please send your CV to Jack.firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 01908 224028.
Alternatively if this role is not for you, but you know of anyone who may be of interest, please send this email on. If you can recommend anyone and we place them, we can send you vouchers based on our referral reward scheme.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.