Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 months ago
High demand medical technology
TXM Recruit are currently partnering with a Medical Device company who, after securing CE mark and nearing FDA approval for the US market, are now building their team further as they start to scale up with increased production and further product improvements.
This position will appeal to an Electronics Manager who will enjoy shaping a department and its processes, as the business grows steadily.
As Electronics Manager you will be:
- Defining and leading on the electronics and electrical product development strategy and risk assessments
- Building, leading and motivating your electronics development team
- Leading on Electronic design requirements- defining the development and testing programme, in line with the Quality Management System and Regulatory requirements, as well as technical reviews.
- Managing Product reliability for the electronic components
- Delivering optimised development practices and cost effective production
- Managing and coordinating Stakeholder relationships- electronic design tool vendors, electronic design services providers i.e. for PCBs and internal relationships, representing the electronics team in cross-functional meetings and company objectives.
Electronics Manager Qualifications and Experience:
- Engineering Degree
- Experience of managing a team that successfully delivers on complex programmes, achieving to deadlines and within budget
- 5 years or more of hands-on electronic systems engineering experience, to create and deliver designs for complex and real-time control systems
- Experienced in electronic design, verification, production, product support, risk management for safety critical systems
- Working to a QMS / Quality Management system ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and FDA requirements.
This is an appealing opportunity for an Electronics Engineering Manager to join an earlier stage company, who have transitioned from R&D and are now scaling up to meet high customer demand- where you can influence strategy and new innovations.
Please click ‘apply’ or contact James Powell here at TXM Recruit.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you.