Redhill, United Kingdom
over 1 year ago
We currently require an experienced Electronics Engineer to assist with the design and development of electrical and electronic hardware and embedded software.
• Take a leading role in multi-discipline technical projects and provide guidance to other engineers during development project phases
• Work from initial customer specifications to generate internal design requirements
• Design and develop electrical and electronic systems for compliance with customer specifications
• Prove the viability of new concepts from first principles – including circuit modelling and calculations
• Work with customers to assist integration, commissioning and problem resolution activities
• Liaise with the production team to ensure that all data related to the electronic and electrical design of a system is available for procurement.
• Identify and mitigate risks within the design and development process
• Assist project management, senior management and production with the successful running and administration of engineering projects
The Successful Applicant:
• Strong degree in Software / Electronics or related discipline is essential
• Previous experience of combined electronic, electrical and software design.
• Some knowledge of EMC qualification testing would be ideal but is not essential.
• Experience of embedded electronics development and solid understanding of project design life cycle
• Some embedded software design experience using ARM and the Keil environment is highly desirable but not essential
• Understanding of the integration of electronics and software into complete systems, including mechanical interaction
• Experience of system modelling and simulation is an advantage
What's on Offer
A competitive salary with benefits including 26 days Annual holiday (Plus Bank Holidays), Contributory Pension, Income Protection, Childcare Vouchers and a High-Street Discounts Scheme.