Job Title: Electronic Design Engineer
Location: Buckingham, UK
TXM are working with a highly successful, rapidly expanding automotive business in Buckingham and are looking to recruit an Electronics Design Engineer.
You will support the Electronics Design Team Leader by being responsible for; design, schematic, layout, prototyping and testing of electrical systems for LED based automotive lighting for automotive exterior lighting projects. You will have direct involvement in the project planning and end customers which will include occasional travel abroad.
What you'll need?
- High level of Electronics design and qualifications
- Interest in electrical systems and application
-Previously worked in a similar role
-Familiar with lighting system design and materials; reflectors, lenses and filters
- Knowledge of LED and filament source behaviours
- Experience in EMC test plans
- PCB layout experienc4 for multi-layer boards using CAD systems
- Knowledge of high and low volume PCB
- Automotive electronics design experience and familiar with micro- controllers
What's in it for you?
-Excellent starting salary based on experience.
-25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
-Modern and pleasant working environment.
-Exposure to high profile projects on behalf of some of the world's largest automotive manufacturers.
If you are interested, please click "Apply.” Please not this role is immediately available.
TXM Recruit is an equal opportunities employer. If you have any specific requirements or require assistance or reasonable adjustments to be made for you during the selection process due to disability or long-term health condition, we will do our best to assist you