about 1 year ago
Electro-Mechanical Systems Engineer
Would you like to work for a leading manufacturer of trains? Would you also like to be considered as a global expert in your field? TXM Recruit are currently partnered with global rail business, who are currently experiencing record levels of UK train manufacturing orders.
TXM Recruit are on the lookout for an experienced Systems Integration Engineer, who can be the “go to” specialist for several electro-mechanical systems on legacy and new build rolling stock, please see below:
- System installations (Mechanical / Electrical interface)
- Develop system concepts, update/write technical requirement documents
- Functional analysis
- Manage/follow up all system interfaces
- Prepare/lead design reviews
- Follow up of system design/engineering planning/open item list actions
- Participate in FMECA’s
- Review of supplier deliverables/ documents
- Analysis/evaluation of customer specifications, standards and regulations.
- System performance calculations
- Functional Integration
This person will have specialised knowledge in at least one of the following areas: integration/installations, pneumatics, fluids, heat transfer, material science, electrics or electronics.
If these skills are something you possess then apply now and get in contact with us!