£35500 per annum
4 months ago
With a competitive rate of pay, good opportunity for overtime, a company vehicle, travel time and fuel all paid for this is a great opportunity for an Electrician looking to join a company who are moving in the right direction .
This Role is covering our client's patch of works in Newport and surrounding areas.
Candidates should have good social skills, have an attention to detail and fantastic customer service ability. In addition candidates would be expected to have the following:
- Experience in the Maintenance Industry is essential
- Required to complete Electrical Fixed Wire Testing, PAT Testing, Fire Alarm Testing and Emergency Light Testing.
- A good understanding of General Building services
- Efficiently maintain and repair plant/equipment
- To carry out diagnostic, fault finding
- Maintain PPM Paperwork
- The ability to carry out installation tasks from time to time.
- Must be willing to work at height
- A good general experience of working in occupied premises
- A good understanding of Health & Safety procedures
- The ability to communicate at all levels
- Must be IT literate / be able to use a PDA
- A customer focused approach
- Must hold a full driving licence and be prepared to travel.
- Must be Flexible in working hours as occasionally may be asked to start work early, or work out of normal hours, i.e. night work, weekend working.
- CSCS Card or ECS Card 17/18th Edition
- City & Guilds or NVQ Level 3 Qualifications
- PASMA & IPAF desirable
- Driving Licence